Complete Exertools DynaDisc® Training Pack
This package offers a complete set of DynaDisc options to enhance your balance training. Use standing, lying, or seated; with or without DynaBoards. Add variation and challenge to dumbbell and tubing exercises by placing a disc under your feet or on a chair. All are great for balance, core strength, rotation and dynamic stabilization training.
- 1 Pair DynaDisc® Jr. - 7" Diameter (Pair, green) - great for hands, feet, floor and weight-shift
- 2 Mulberry DynaDiscs® - 14" Diameter - for one or two-leg exercises, seated exercises, or with dynaboards for range of motion, swing training, variable weight shift exercises.
- 1 DynaDisc® Plus - 24" Diameter (blue) - for two-legged exercises; combine with larger DynaBoards (30" and 20"x 40") for core balance and coordination
Dynadisc Features and Benefits
The original exercise balance device, DynaDisc is an inflatable pillow capable of withstanding 2000lbs/sq. inch. It's smooth on one side and textured with pegs on the other. Use DynaDisc seated to give you benefits similar to a gymball, standing to increase balance and muscular resistance while doing exercises, or lying to improve strength and core stabilization for floor exercises.
Vary inflation to change the degree of difficulty. Dynadisc improves posture, alignment and creates a more challenging workout in less time. And DynaDisc comes with a complete satisfaction warranty and industry leading two-year guarantee.
- Unique beveled edge supports comfort to the hamstrings
- Smooth on one side, textured on the other
- Made of the same material as a gymball
- Inflate with a traditional ball needle
- 2,000 pounds per square inch