Complete Exertools DynaDisc® Training Pack
This package offers a complete set of DynaDisc options to enhance your balance training. Use standing, lying, or seated; with or without DynaBoards. Add variation and challenge to dumbbell and tubing exercises by placing a disc under your feet or on a chair. All are great for balance, core strength, rotation and dynamic stabilization training.
- 1 Pair DynaDisc® Jr. - 7" Diameter (Pair, green) - great for hands, feet, floor and weight-shift
- 2 Mulberry DynaDiscs® - 13.5" Diameter - for one or two-leg exercises, seated exercises, or with dynaboards for range of motion, swing training, variable weight shift exercises.
- 1 DynaDisc® Plus - 24" Diameter (blue) - for two-legged exercises; combine with larger DynaBoards (30" and 20"x 40") for core balance and coordination
- Hand pump included!
Dynadisc Features and Benefits
The original exercise balance device, DynaDisc is an inflatable pillow capable of withstanding 2000lbs/sq. inch. It's smooth on one side and textured with pegs on the other. Use DynaDisc seated to give you benefits similar to a gymball, standing to increase balance and muscular resistance while doing exercises, or lying to improve strength and core stabilization for floor exercises.
- Unique beveled edge supports comfort to the hamstrings
- Smooth on one side, textured on the other
- Made of the same material as a gymball
- Inflate with a traditional ball needle
- 2,000 pounds per square inch