The R7000i Recumbent Bike features a step-thru design, allowing you to get on and off the bike with ease. The R7000i also comes with iPad® integration and connectivity with our apps, allowing you to operate your bike and view more detailed and graphically enhanced readouts of your workout. Exercise data can be tracked simply by wirelessly syncing your exercise data from your iPad to the LifeSpan Club — one free membership is included with your purchase. What makes the R7000i unique is that it is entirely powered by you — energy generated by pedaling is used to power the console as well as charge any electronic device that will connect with a USB port.
BEST-IN-CLASS DRIVE SYSTEM
Designed to simulate your toughest outdoor training sessions, the R7000i is composed of a robust steel frame and durable, commercial components. A 3-phase resistance generator, Poly-V drive belt, and 3-piece crank system guarantee smooth, whisper-quiet workouts and long-term resilience.
ERGONOMIC, COMFORTABLE SEAT DESIGN
Molded-Foam Seat Bottom With a Flexible, Breathable Backrest. The most comfortable, functional seat available. The R7000i includes a molded-foam seat bottom with a flexible, breathable backrest. Integrated heart rate sensors are built directly into the soft armrests, allowing you to track your cardiovascular performance with ease. Perfect for individuals with low back pain, the adjustable backrest can be tilted to your optimal posture, and the seat as a whole can be positioned anywhere within a 14" range, forward to back.
YOUR RESULTS, ON YOUR FAVORITE APPS.
Get fit. Then get credit for your efforts on the app you already love. Whether you use MyFitnessPal, Up by Jawbone, Map My Run, Strava, or countless others, the Active Trac app syncs your R7000i’s fitness data into the location of your choosing. Google Fit and Apple Health make it simple for both iPhone and Android smartphones, letting you track your progress exactly as you choose.
* Bluetooth-capable equipment requires a LifeSpan Bluetooth adapter, sold separately.
The R7000i is not electronically powered, therefore it does not need to be plugged in. You generate electricity by pedaling, powering both the unit’s console and charging your mobile devices via the built-in USB port.
- Resistance System 3 phase generator, requires no outside power to operate
- Drive Belt Poly V belt drive for smooth, quiet operation and reduced maintenance
- Pulleys Cast aluminum pulley provides lasting durability
- 3-Piece Crank 3-piece crank accepts standard road or mountain bike pedal
- Pedals Oversized self-balancing pedals accomodate shoes of all sizes
- Seat Molded seat bottom, breathable seat back, chair style armrests
- Seat Adjustment 14" (35.5cm) Micro-adjustment (Fore and Aft) Adjustable angle (Seat Back)
- Transport Front mounted transport wheels
- Dimensions 69.25" L x 27.5" W x 49.75" H
- Max. User Weight 400 lbs.
- Net Weight 171 lbs.
- Gross Weight 186 lbs.
- Quick Start Yes
- Bluetooth Includes Bluetooth to support LifeSpan apps, which can be downloaded for use with the LifeSpan Club
- Media Holder Book, magazine, and tablet holder
- Heart Rate Monitor Grip pulse and heart rate telemetry (chest strap not included)
- USB Plus Dual-purpose USB port charges your mobile devices and saves your exercise results for upload into your free Club account
- Units of Measure Program name, date and time, calories, distance, RPM, heart rate, speed, resistance level
- USB Plus Dual-purpose USB port charges your mobile devices (doesn't charge iPad 1, iPad 2, or iPad 3) and saves your exercise results to a USB drive for upload into your free Club account.
- Intelli-Key™ Simplifies console operation with sequential button illumination that prompts you through program selection and setup
- Programs 2 heart rate programs, and 17 preset programs (5 weight management, 5 healthy living, 7 sports training)
- Frame Lifetime
- Labor 2 Years
- Parts 5 Years
- Commercial Warranty Up to 9 hours per day:
- Frame 10 Years
- Labor 1 Year
- Parts 2 Years