The Hyperice Knee is an easy-to-use, portable two-part cryotherapy device. Combining a plush neoprene wrap and ice cell with a patented air-release valve, the Hyperice knee molds the ice to your knee perfectly for an optimal “ice cast" treatment.
Designed to treat and/or prevent: knee pain and inflammation from strains/sprains, ACL/MCL/Meniscus strains or tears, patella tendonitis (jumper's knee), and runner’s knee.
Delivers optimal cold to the knee to best experience the benefits provided by cold therapy.
Technical Specifications for the Compression Wrap:
- 3mm Premium grade compression neoprene with plush finish
- Non-restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing
- Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
- Can also be positioned on the shin (shin splints) and the calf (calf strains)
- Machine Washable
Technical Specification for the Patented Air-Release Valve Ice Cell:
- Push-button air-release valve enables maximum compression
- Ultra-thin, durable cell "skin" rapidly penetrates ice temperature to targeted area
- Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body's contours for maximum coverage
- Antimicrobial cell "skin" prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)
- Wide mouth opening makes it easy to load ice
- Anti-leak seal
- Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability
- 8" X 8" icing surface area