The LifeSpan Pro Series C7000i Upright Bike is built to last. Backed with LifeSpan's commercial warranty and built to be a “green” machine. This durable steel-framed bike is powered simply by you pedaling and equipped with USB ports in order to charge your devices. The LifeSpan C7000i Upright Bike is Bluetooth-enabled to integrate with your iPad through the LifeSpan Bike Plus app, allowing you to operate your bike and view more detailed and graphically enhanced readouts of your workout. The LifeSpan C7000i bike not only has transport wheels to make for easy storing but is equipped with two heart rate control programs and 17 programs for weight loss, healthy living and sports training.
Through the use of Bluetooth, wirelessly connect the console with your iPad for additional features and readouts including average heart rate, calories, distance, RPM, speed and resistance level. LifeSpan's free Bike Plus app has views that graphically show your heart rate, track your distance on a quarter-mile track and easily sync results with an online account in the LifeSpan Fitness Club.
Molded, Multi-position Handlebars with Integrated Grip Pulse
These handlebars make it comfortable and easy to relax in a natural riding position. The grip pulse technology allows you to measure your heart rate during your workout.
Plush, Adjustable Seat
The plush cushioned seat has 18-height adjustment settings to ensure perfect fit and comfortable ride. The adjustments range from 29 inches to 40 inches measuring from the top of the seat to the fully extended pedal. This supports most users from 5’0-feet to 6’8-feet tall.
Quiet, Durable Drive System
A quality drive system is only as good as its weakest component. It needs to be quiet, reliable and durable to support years of use. The LifeSpan C7000i Upright Bike includes a long list of features designed to ensure a quiet and reliable ride that will support years of use, including a commercial bottom bracket with oversized bearings and a cast pulley instead of plastic.
The LifeSpan C7000i Upright Bike uses self-generated power, therefore it does not need to be plugged in. You generate power by pedaling and the harder you pedal the more power you generate. The unique aspect to this bike is that you can be environmentally conscious by generating enough power yourself to charge your electronic devices using the USB ports.
LifeSpan Fitness Club Included with Purchase!
- Features a personalized website to manage your health and fitness.
- Automatically import your blood pressure and resting heart rate.
- Maintain key health stats online including weight, body fat percentage and cholesterol levels
- Establish your fitness goals and track your progress
- Select exercise programs and monitor your physical activity and accomplishments
When you purchase a LifeSpan C7000i Upright Bike, you receive a membership in the LifeSpan Fitness Club. This comprehensive online health management program, powered by the Interactive Health Partner (IHP), lets you select exercise programs, track and manage your fitness and health results, and receive encouragement and motivating support as you work toward achieving your goals.
How it Works
When you use your LifeSpan C7000i Upright Bike or workout on a LifeSpan product, your usage results are automatically saved on your LifeSpan USB storage device. Simply plug in the USB device (your name is displayed on the blood pressure monitor or elliptical console) and use your LifeSpan product — it's that easy. Since the USB is personalized with your age, gender and weight, not only do you bypass setup screens on your bike, you also assure accurate calorie calculations based on your data. Every 20 seconds during your workout, the console records your heart rate, minutes, miles, steps and calories onto the USB storage device.
LifeSpan C7000i Upright Bike Features & Specifications:
- USB Port 2 USB ports to automatically save your exercise data and charge your wireless mobile device simultaneously.
- Heart Rate Monitor Contact heart rate sensors and chest strap receiver (chest strap not included)
- Readouts Program name, date and time, calories, distance, RPM, heart rate, speed and resistance level.
- Programs 2 heart rate control programs, and 17 programs grouped by exercise motivation type for weight loss, healthy living, and sports training.
- Bluetooth Wirelessly connect to your supported iOS tablet for additional console functionality and control including a heart rate versus watts comparative.
- Media Holder Book, magazine, and tablet computer holder
- 3-Piece Crank 3-piece crank accepts standard road or mountain bike.
- Pedals Oversized self-balancing pedals accomodate shoes of all sizes.
- Resistance System 3 phase generator, requires no outside power to operate
- Resistance Levels 16 Resistance Levels
- Drive Belt Poly V belt drive for a smooth, quiet operation and reduced maintenance
- Seat Molded, contoured seat with 19 height adjustment positions
- Maximum User Weight 400 lbs
- Transport Rear Mounted Transport Wheels
- Dimensions 40
- Gross Weight 131 lbs. (59.4 kg)
- Net Weight 119 lbs. (54 kg)
- Frame Lifetime
- Parts 5 Years
- Labor 2 Years
Commercial Warranty - Up To 9 Hours Per Day
- Frame 10 Years
- Parts 2 Years
- Labor 1 Year