Strengthen knees and ankles without the impact
The 7.0 R recumbent bike sets the standard for a workout that is comfortable and effective. Rotating seat allows users to easily get on/off the machine. For those who need more help, clinicians can position the seat to help safely transfer patients.
Numbered Seat and Pedal Adjustments
To document the perfect fit, seat distance and angle are numbered to quickly set up for each patient. Pedal crank length adjustments are indexed to record improvements in range of motion as the user progresses through their rehab.
Patients and clinicians can quickly see essential, real-time performance feedback in the large LED windows. Console displays time, RPM, watts, calories, METs, heart rate and power. Full workout data can be downloaded to track patient outcomes.
Customizable Range of Motion
For patients with limited mobility due to surgery or injury, pedals can be moved along the crank to fit their range of motion. Adjustments are indexed for quick set-up and recording progress as the patient improves their performance.
- Resistance System: Dual, electromagnetic resistance for constant and isokinetic modes
- Drive Train: Heavy-duty, 8-groove poly V belt with spr ing-loaded idle rs
- Power: 100-240 volts AC (standard power supply)
- Max User Weight: 440 lbs
- Dimensions: 67” x 35” x 55”
- Product Weight: 186 lbs
- Certifications: CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1:14 ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005+A2 (R2012) +A1 CE conformity to EN60601-1 EMC Compliance to EN60601-1-2
- Warranty: Lifetime frame, 5 years EMS brake, 3 years parts and labor, 6 months wear items
- *Wear items are rubber hand grips, pedals, console overlay and drive belt