Total-body exercise that is easy on the joints
The semi-recumbent position of the 7.0 S eliminates stress on the hips, knees and ankles for comfortable movement. Patients build strength and balance in both arms and legs while experiencing benefits of exercise from a seated position.
Swiveling, Adjustable Handles
Designed to fit patients of various sizes and fitness abilities. The 7.0 S recumbent stepper features handles that adjust forward and back, and articulate for a natural range of motion. Clinicians can prescribe total, lower-body only, or upper-body only exercise.
Downloadable Workout Data
Console features large, easy-to-read feedback windows that display real-time cadence, step length, step count, watts, calories, METs, heart rate, time, resistance and symmetry. Clinicians can easily track patient performance and progress by downloading workout data.
Rotate, Angle and Distance Seat Adjustments
Seat assembly rotates 360-degrees to make it easy for users to enter and exit the machine both independently and with assistance. The seatback reclines for comfort and slides forward and backward for users of various heights.
- Braking Device: Eddy current brake with small flywheel for low starting inertia
- Drive Train: Heavy-duty, 8-groove poly V belt with high-end linear bearings and guides
- Power: 100-240 volts AC (standard power supply)
- Max User Weight : 440 lbs
- Dimensions: 67” x 35” x 48”
- Product Weight: 258 lbs Certifications: CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1:14 ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005+A2 (R2012) +A1 CE conformity to EN60601-1 EMC Compliance to EN60601-1-2
- Warranty: Lifetime frame, 5 years EMS brake, 3 years parts and labor, 6 months wear items
- *Wear items are rubber hand grips, pedals, console overlay and drive belt