Builds lower-body strength and conditioning
The 7.0 U upright bike eliminates the impact on knees and ankles to provide lower body conditioning. The ultra-padded seat adjusts both vertically and horizontally for a precise fit in any riding position at any speed.
Adjustable Cranks to Fit Range of Motion
For patients with limited mobility due to surgery or injury, pedals can be moved along the crank to fit their range of motion. Adjustments are indexed for quick set-up and recording progress as the patient improves their performance.
Monitor and Download Workout Metrics
Patients and clinicians can quickly see essential, real-time performance feedback in the large LED windows. Console displays time, RPM, watts, calories, METs, heart rate and power. Full workout data can be downloaded to track patient outcomes.
Numbered Seat and Pedal Adjustments
To document the perfect fit, seat height and horizontal distance are numbered to quickly set up for each patient. Pedal crank length adjustments are indexed to record improvements in range of motion as the user progresses through their rehab.
- Resistance System: Dual, electromagnetic resistance for
- constant and isokinetic modes
- Drive Train: Heavy-duty, 8-groove poly V belt
- with spring-loaded idlers
- Power: 100-240 volts AC (standard power supply)
- Max User Weight: 440 lbs
- Dimensions: 43” x 23” x 55”
- Product Weight: 119 lbs
- Certifications: CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1:14
- ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005+A2 (R2012) +A1
- CE conformity to EN60601-1 EMC
- Compliance to EN60601-1-2
- Warranty: Lifetime frame, 5 years EMS brake,
- 3 years parts and labor, 6 months wear items
- *Wear items are rubber hand grips, pedals, console overlay and drive belt