XTERRA SB250 Recumbent Bike
The advanced XTERRA SB250 Recumbent Bike with sleek lines and premium features provide a smooth lower-body workout, walk-thru solid frame design, and advanced console features. The compact design maximizes your use of space with a small footprint while providing a workout that is low impact and effective. And with a smooth belt drive system, friction-free magnetic resistance, and easy adjust lever seat slide, the SB250 Recumbent Bike delivers a quiet and effective workout. The advanced console features a large 5.5" easy to read blue backlit LCD screen that displays everything from speed and distance to calories and heart rate.
The 12 pre-set, 4 custom user, 1 body-fat, 1 watt, and 5 heart rate programs with 24 levels of resistance are sure to challenge users of all fitness levels.The long list of features is matched only by the passion of those looking to get serious about their workouts. Start on the road to fitness today with the new XTERRA SB250 Recumbent Bike and exceed your expectations.
- Heavy-duty walk-thru frame design makes getting in and out of your bike easier than ever
- Thick padded seat and back pad are contoured and designed for long lasting comfort and support
- Lever-adjust seat slide allows for micro adjustments for users of all sizes
- Pulse grips in the seat handles allow you to closely monitor your heart rate at all times during your workout
- Oversized 5.5" blue backlit LCD window is easy to read with all the necessary information clearly displays program profile, time, distance, calories, resistance level, pulse, and rpm
- Motivating programs include 12 pre-set, 4 user, 1 body fat, 1 watt, 5 HR and manual
- Built-in audio jack with speaker for MP3 player
- Adjustable strap foot pedals make your pedaling effort more effective while providing a secure non-slip surface
- 13.5 lbs. flywheel with friction-free magnetic resistance provide smooth, quiet, and maintenance free operation
- 24 levels of resistance provides a variety of exercise options for users of all fitness levels
- 110v plug-in adapter powers the electronics and computer controlled magnetic resistance braking system
- Water bottle holder keeps your water bottle in close reach? Console features a built-in reading rack
- Transport wheels allow for moving your equipment
- Weight limit: 300 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: L x W x H: 60.3" x 24.4" x 42.2"
- Assembled weight: 87.5 lbs.
- 5 year frame
- 1 year parts