The name says it all! Like running on air, but with a powerful amount of punch. This treadmill is like none you have ever known, burning up to 30% more calories than the average motorized version and built with intense training in mind. Assault Fitness Products, creator of the world-renowned Assault AirBike, has created the next game-changing product in elite fitness: the Assault AirRunner. This premier running machine packs an intense workout into a small package. This treadmill is like none you have ever known - commercially built and designed to accommodate every fitness level, with unlimited possibilities. The Assault AirRunner is a great addition to any facility’s functional training zone.
Because the Assault team knows the effectiveness of interval training, our treadmill was designed with HIIT in mind. Burning up to 30% more calories than a motorized treadmill, users can change speeds at will. In addition, this badboy has no maximum speed, so feel free to push it as hard as possible.
The AirRunner is well-appointed to kick your a** for years, built with a steel frame and handrails, corrosion resistant hardware, and a slat belt running surface that lasts up to 150,000 miles. That’s right – that’s not a typo: 150,000. There’s no need for you to adjust the belt tension or replace the deck. This treadmill is the easiest to maintain that you’ll find anywhere.
- The AirRunner is Completely Manual, with No Electric Consumption
- Built with a Steel Frame and Handrails, Corrosion Resistant Hardware, and a
- Slat Belt Running Surface for Superb Strength and Durability
- One of the Lightest Weight Treadmills in it Class, with Built-In Handle and
- Integrated Transport Wheels That Make it Easy to Reconfigure Your Workout Space
- Integrates Easily into Small Group Training Programming Monitor Heart Rate Wirelessly via the
- On-Board ANT+ Radio
- LCD with Bluetooth Connectivity
- Eight Workout Options to Help Exercisers Stay Motivated
Non-Motorized and Easy to Move
- Powder coated, steel frame
- Sturdy and Durable
- Compatible With Most Uncoded 512K Heart Rate Transmitters
Dimensions: 69.9 in x 32.8 in x 64 in
Weight: 280 lb
Maximum User Weight: 350 lb
User Height Range: 5'0" to 6' 4"