The Rehabilitation Treadmill - 7.0T has been designed with the highest quality standards being awarded medical certification according the CE 93/42 Class IIa.
Packed with features that reflect the true needs of physical therapists, this translates into patients feeling confident and comfortable in using this for their recovery in physical mobility.
This treadmill is a go-to piece of versatile equipment for medical exercise facilities to quickly progress patient recovery from issues such as:
- Neurological challenges;
- Sports injuries;
- Cardiovascular incidents.
- Fully adjustable full length parallel bars
- Low start up speed 0.1mph
- 0.1mph – 10 mph in 1 mph increments
- Forward and reverse belt motion
- True zero speed lock of belt
- Interactive program: cadence, length of stride and symmetry mode
- Easy access step platform
- Heart rate monitor
- Step height variable for step compliance exercises
- Front and rear incline deck motors to lift walking deck for
- therapist access step compliance
- unweighting positioning
- true incline and decline -10% grade to +15% grade
- Self-guides for deck alignment
- Self-lubricating belt for low maintenance