The CE850 Adjustable Stride Elliptical Trainer combines our robust and compact front-drive elliptical design with the ability to customize your ideal stride motion from 18 to 24 inches. Our narrow 2” pedal spacing (Q-Factor), large cushioned pedals, and ability to simulate a walk/jog/run through electronically adjustable stride adjustment combine to give you the ultimate cardio workout for your users.
- Electronically adjustable stride length from 18 to 24 inches in ½ inch increments.
- Multi-position hand grips with remote resistance and stride controls.
- Dual track with shielded concave roller wheel system for superior stability and durability.
- 2 of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position.
- 20 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers.
- C-Safe Power and Communication capabilities for A/V control.
Spirit C Series CE850 Elliptical Trainer Console Features:
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. We focused on making everything easily accessible and comfortable: A storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles for a more natural hand position, and a Turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and encourage them to workout longer.
A quick press of a button and your clients are off on one of the many specialized workouts such as the Fit Test or Constant Power programs. Our large, easy-to-read console gives your clients constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
Large Blue-LED Matrix with 4 Separate LED Info Windows, 20-Character LED Message Center, LED Heart Rate Bar, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack
Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Custom 1, Custom 2, HR 1, HR 2
Contact & Telemetric (Chest strap sold separately
18”-24” in ½” increments
120 Volts; 15 Amp Circuit recommended
Oversized with 2-Degree Inversion
Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel with Durable Powder-Coat Paint
84” x 32” x 70”
Max User Weight
Spirit C Series CE850 Elliptical Trainer Warranty:
Parts and electronics 5 Years
Labor 2 Years